Best food & drink industry AD project UK
This award will be given to the best food and drink industry AD project of any size located in the UK.
As a nominee you will be judged by reference to the following information:
- Summary of the AD project including an outline of the food and drink business, the feedstock, outputs, main technologies used as well as the objectives and the criteria for success
- Evidence and data demonstrating the efficiency of all aspects of the plant, including pre-treatment processes, digester performance and output processes, including carbon and cost savings for the project and business, and how the project makes best use of the feedstocks generated by the food & drink business, any other feedstock and all products produced by the plant
- Evidence and data demonstrating the benefits delivered to the food and drink business
- Any challenges or issues faced and how they were overcome
- Why this plant is better than other comparable AD plants to justify winning this award
Who should enter?
Designers, builders, developers, operators of AD plants, water utility, energy and network companies and businesses, food & drink businesses, farming businesses, waste management companies, technology and equipment suppliers, consultants.
Rules for entry
- Entries open to AD plants located in the UK
- Entries must be for AD plants integrated into a food or drink industry business and delivering benefits to that business
- Entries should be no longer than 1,500 words and no longer than 4 x A4 pages of supporting information