Best international small-scale plant
This award will be given to the best small scale AD project producing less than 250 kW of energy located outside the UK.
As a nominee you will be judged by reference to the following information:
- A summary of the AD project including the feedstock, outputs and the main technologies used as well as the objectives and criteria for success
- Evidence and data demonstrating how the project makes the most of its feedstock, biogas and digestate and if relevant the benefits delivered to any farm, business or other enterprise connected to it
- Evidence and data demonstrating the efficiency of all aspects of the plant, including pre-treatment processes, digester performance and output processes, including carbon and cost savings for the project and any connected enterprise, and how the project makes best use of the feedstocks and all products produced by the plant
- Details of any specific challenges that were overcome in the development of this project
- Why this plant is better than other small scale AD plants to justify winning the award
Who should enter?
Designers, builders, developers and operators of AD plants, technology and equipment suppliers, farmers, businesses or other entities associated with the AD plant, food & drink businesses, consultants.
Rules for entry
- Entries open to AD plants based outside the UK only
- The AD plant must generate less than 250kW
- Entries should be no longer than 1,500 words with no more than 4 x A4 pages of supporting information