Best process optimisation
This award will be given to the product, design, service or process that has demonstrated the highest level of optimisation in any part of the AD process in the past 12 months. This includes products, designs, services and processes that optimise the pre- or post-processing systems for the organic material and/or the gas, as well as the digestion process itself.
As a nominee you will be judged by reference to the following information:
- Stated objectives
- A description of the part of the system or process that has been optimised, and how the product, design, process or service has optimised it
- Before and after performance data demonstrating how the relevant system or process has been optimised
- Any innovation that has contributed to the increased efficiency
Who should enter?
Water utilities, energy and network companies, designers, builders, developers and operators of AD plants, technology and equipment suppliers, consultants and researchers.
Rules for entry
- Entries open to UK and international entities.
- Entries should be no longer than 1,500 words with no more than 4 x A4 pages of supporting information