Research Project Award
This award will be given to any person, team, company, business, university or other entity which has carried out a research project in the last 12 months which has made a significant contribution to the AD industry.
As a nominee you will be judged by reference to the following information:
- A summary of the research project, the contribution it has made to the AD industry, and why it was outstanding
- Relevant data or information to evidence this
- Two supporting testimonials, including one from an academic, outlining why the entrant should win this award
Who should enter?
Individuals, teams, companies, businesses and other entities undertaking or supporting research, including designers, builders, developers and operators of AD plants, technology and equipment suppliers, universities and other academic institutions, water utility, energy and network businesses and organisations, waste management companies, consultants.
Rules for entry
- Entries open to individuals/teams only from around the world
- Entries should be no longer than 1,500 words with no more than 4 x A4 pages of supporting information, including two testimonials