Rockscape Energy Ltd is a renewable energy company running and owning renewable energy projects, with a focus on solar, anaerobic digestion and wind power. The current AD plant operates at 500kw, and an expansion programme is currently underway which will see the project increase to 2MW, in early 2016.
Rockscape is now hiring an AD Plant Operator.
This new role will be report to the General Manager and work closely with the AD Plant Supervisor in order to carry out the following:
- Day-to-day running of the plant / feeding / routine monitoring
- Biological / physical / mechanical balance support
- Plant optimisation / maintenance
- Feedstock coordination
- Digestate coordination
- H&S compliance / implementation
- Housekeeping (keeping the site clean, safe and presentable)
- Meter reading
- Weighbridge operation
- Pastuerisation plant support
Check out the full job opportunity.
This is a great time and opportunity to join a busy, progressive company!