Delegates can expect the same high quality content and networking as at a physical event.
Once you register your ticket, you will receive a link prior to the event to:
• Create your delegate profile
• Create your personal schedule for the event complete with meetings and conference sessions.
Over the course of the day, delegates can network with speakers and delegates alike before, during and after each session. Participants joining live conference sessions will be able to engage with presenters through interactive activities during the session, as well as through 1-to-1 and group calls and chats.
Participants will attend via Swapcard who provides simple access via web browser, tablet or phone. Discover Swapcard’s virtual event features in 90 seconds!
TO ENSURE YOU MAKE THE MOST OUT OF THE ADBA SCOTTISH NATIONAL CONFERENCE, REMEMBER PPE!
- Test your connection before the event.
- Set up your delegate profile well in advance so other participants can contact you. These articles will help you if you have questions.
- Connect with delegates and speakers before the event starts. Follow this how-to-guide.
- Create your personal event schedule. The platform allows you to explore and bookmark your session choices and book meetings with exhibitors prior to the event. Find out more on this short video. The link to the virtual event will be sent to you shortly after you register.
- A browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) needs to be used.
- Close other programmes on your computer or mobile device.
- Plug in a headset with microphone.
- Plug in an ethernet cable (if available).
- Shut others off the WiFi if you can (including your phone).
- Set up your station – you may be able to cast to TV/output over HDMI.
- Enable permissions to use video calling.
- Network: Arrange 1-to-1 chat with other participants, join a roundtable event or interact in a group discussion. See the programme for social activities and watch this video to discover all the networking features on Swapcard as a participant.
- Interact with presenters: Ask questions using the session chat function and participate into session polls.
- Make the most of your breaks: stretch and look away from the screen to ensure you do not get online event fatigue.