Phase 2 of the Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF), designed to help energy intensive industries and businesses with high energy use to cut their energy bills and carbon emissions, will open on 27 September 2021. Industrial sites in England, Wales and Northern Ireland can bid for up to £60m in grant funding.
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), in collaboration with KTN, will be hosting an online competition briefing webinar on the 6 October to share details of the new Autumn 2021 window of funding for Phase 2 of the IETF.
The IETF will support businesses with high energy use to transition to a low carbon future and to cut their bills and emissions through increased energy efficiency and decarbonisation. All projects must relate to improvements to an existing industrial process at a manufacturing site or data centre.
The briefing webinar will include an opportunity to:
• Hear about the scope of the competitions in more detail and how to apply
• Learn about the eligibility criteria
• Hear from industrial site owners who were funded in Phase 1
• Network online and develop partnerships for the competitions
• Speak with BEIS confidentially about your project ideas
The webinars will benefit a number of organisations and professionals including:
• Manufacturing companies
• Mining and quarrying companies
• Recovery and recycling of materials companies
• Data centres
• Energy efficiency and decarbonisation technology providers
To book a place on the briefing webinar, click here