With speakers from organisations across the AD industry including Welsh Government, Sainsbury’s, Defra, Imperial College London, WRAP, Biogen, Kier, Thames Water, Agrivert, Tamar Energy, Edina, GGT, Southampton University, Earthcare Technical, Monsal, Evergreen Gas, SGN, Tolvik Consulting, Biogas Power, Compass Renewables and more, which speakers do you most look forward to hearing from at the ADBA National Conference 2013?
Focusing on the question ‘Can we afford not to recycle our phosphates?’, this year’s conference will address the pressing issues that will affect your business in 2014 and beyond.
Who will be speaking?
- Paul Densham, Buyer – Energy, Waste and Recycling, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets
- Rembrandt Koppelaar, Imperial College London
- Rob Wood, Gasrec
- Chris Mills, Programme Area Manager – Food Waste Collections, WRAP
- Andy Rees, Head of Waste Strategy Branch, Welsh Government
- Pete Pearce, Thames Water
- Andrew Needham, Commercial Director, Biogen
- Colin Church, Director – Climate, Waste and Atmosphere, Defra
- Mark Hogan, Business Development Director, Kier
- Prof Charles Banks, Southampton University
- And many more…
Secure your place now
Tickets are £295* for ADBA members, £395* for non-members and £99* if you are a local authority. *All rates are ex VAT. Register your place.