Agraferm Technologies AG
Products & Services
- Anaerobic digestion (AD) / biogas plants for liquid and solids wastes and
residues, such as organic waste, wastes from food industry and animal
farming, energy crops.
- High-DM-Process as well as wet digestion technology.
- Utilization by green electricity and biomethane / BioCNG.
- Design, planning, construction, commissioning and operation.
- Biological & technical service, training and inspection.
- Agro-industry and profitably thinking farmers, food & beverage
industries, investors, power suppliers, grid operators.
- Medium & large dairy or chicken farms and respective processing
- Factories for sugar, ethanol or vegetable / palm oil production.
- Food waste treatment and recycling companies
- ca. 80 AD plants across Europe
- biogas production 450 mio m³/a equivalent to 120 MW electric cap.
incl. capacity of 10,000 m³/h biomethane (gas-to-grid, BioCNG)
- Deep understanding of the biological process:
• High-DM-Process for solid inputs providing outstanding process
stability at minimum OPEX.
• Input flexibility without operational bottle necks.
• Thorough mass & energy balancing with real retention times and
Agraferm GmbH is a leading supplier of AD plants throughout Europe, offering robust, efficient and cost-effective technology, which allows flexibility in feedstock. We construct AD plants for a variety of customers, such as farmers, food and beverage companies, the energy industry (upgrading gas) and investors. We offer biological services for our own and our competitors’ AD plants to improve performance. So far we have built 80 AD plants, including nineteen in the UK.