Products & Services
- Initial Site Identification and Appraisal
- Topological surveys
- Borehole Examinations
- Simple financial feasibility
- Negotiations with Electricity or Gas Grid Connection operators
- Point of connection application preparation and submission
- Dialogue with Environment Agency or SEPA
- Ecological surveys
- Permit Application preparation and submission
- Dialogue with Planners
- Preparation of all Drawings for planning and plant procurement
- Planning Application, associated documents preparation and submission
- Public Relations including planning application public consultation.
- Technology Selection
- Preparation of tender specification for AD plant
- Review of received tenders and prepare report
- Full Business Plan submissions for finance
- Project & Risk Management
- Negotiation of Fuel Supply agreements and off take arrangements
- Investigation of and advice on financing options.
- Preparation of Legal documents e.g.
- Access to funding both equity and debt
- Introduction and negotiation of financing packages.
Biogas Power is Scotland’s leading provider of innovative solutions for on-farm and energy from waste Anaerobic Digestion facilities. Biogas Power is not an equipment supplier, but has many years of experience of dealing with renewable generation technology and product suppliers and can recommend the most appropriate solution for your application.