DEHN UK will be hosting a technical seminar on AD & WWTW applications for lightning & surge protection measures based on the requirements of current UK regulations on January 17th-19th 2017 at their Headquarters in Neumarkt, Bavaria and they have 10 places set aside for ADBA members.
Flying out on 17th Jan and returning on 19th there will be a full programme of events including:
- Basic principles & requirements of BSEN62305 and BSEN60079;
- Protection measures for waste water treatment sites;
- Isolated lightning protection for anaerobic digestion applications;
- Security & data protection for remote telemetry sites;
- A behind the scenes tour of our production facility; and,
- A site visit to a local WWTW to see some applicationsand examples up close.
DEHN UK are part of the DEHN & SOHNE group, the worlds largest suppliers of surge protection and isolated lightning protection equipment.
All travel and accommodation costs will be covered by DEHN UK and typically flights are organised from any of the major regional airports. Anyone interested in this seminar should contact Sean Passant on 01484 859111 or firstname.lastname@example.org