I just wanted to let you know that we have now launched a number of new GHG calculator tools in addition to our original Biomethane GHG calculator.
The first of these is an enhanced version of our original basic biomethane GHG Calculator tool. This was developed with input from our User Group and is available free to User Club Members. The enhanced tool:
- Allows each consignment to list up to 10 feedstocks.
- Allows up to 8 user specific fertilisers to be input.
- Has a new copy function allowing an existing feedstock page (for a product or residues) to populate a new one.
- Allows users to insert comments in the input cells.
- Contains recently produced Defra direct emissions from N (inorganic fertilisers), to establish emissions factors for which are specific to the UK.
- Has updated standard values.
If you are not a User Club Member you can purchase the enhanced tool for £3,200 + VAT, or if you have a basic tool you can upgrade it for £700 + VAT. Discounts of 25% are available if you wish to purchase or upgrade additional tools. Alternatively if you already have a basic tool and you join the User Club you will receive the enhanced tool for free.
We are now also offering a GHG calculator tool for heat from biogas. This is priced at £1,000 + VAT with a 25% discount on subsequent tools if you buy more than one. If you are a User Club Member we are offering this tool at the lower price of £750 + VAT.
Finally, we have also developed a single tool that combines the functionality of the two tools above. This is priced at £4,200 + VAT, or £1,500 + VAT to upgrade from the basic biomethane GHG tool. User Club Members can get this upgrade for £750 + VAT.
Please let me know if you would like more information, or if you would like to purchase a tool or an upgrade.
Contact: Dr Paul Maryan, Managing Consultant
Direct Dial: +44 (0)1235 753303
Mobile: +44 (0)7968 707514