Our top 5 reasons to exhibit at UK AD & Biogas 2013
Our Sales Manager, Jamil Ahad offers his top reasons for exhibiting at UK AD & Biogas 2013.
Jamil’s top five:
- Reach a targeted AD audience – UK AD & Biogas 2013 is the ONLY exhibition in the UK dedicated solely to anaerobic digestion and biogas
- Experience the ultimate AD & biogas marketplace – over 240 exhibitors, 3,000 visitors – 100% of whom are concerned with AD and biogas
- Exhibit to a relevant audience – Our audience consists of farmers, local authorities, AD plant operators and developers, equipment suppliers, utility companies, waste management companies, food retailers, processors and manufacturers, government bodies and many more.
- Connect directly with senior decision makers – 75% of our visitors to last year’s show were managerial level and above
- Add value to your brand and to your bottom line – last year’s exhibitors reported solid leads as a direct result of exhibiting
We still have some stand space available, so if you are interested in exhibiting to a highly targeted audience, make sure to contact Jamil (T 020 3176 4414).