The Practical Guide to AD is designed to guide you through every stage of your project. The new and updated guide has been comprehensively reviewed by leading experts and now reflects current industry practice and changes to regulations and government policy and schemes. The second edition of the guide has now been published and is available to download (free for ADBA members) or purchase (see pricing below).
How can it help?
- Need to read up on which feedstocks are suitable for AD and what sort of pre-treatment processes they might require?
- Do you need to weigh up the pros and cons of wet vs dry AD for your circumstances?
- Are you looking for an inside track on what planning authorities are looking for and advice on how to plan a plant that will keep them happy?
- Are you struggling to find a reliable source for advice on vital legal and financial issues?
You can find all this information and much more in The Practical Guide to AD.
What topics does it cover?
- Introduction to AD
- Why Anaerobic Digestion?
- The AD process
- Producing and using biogas and biomethane
- Environmental Regulation
- Funding and insuring the project
- Legal and Contractual Matters
- Training and Competence
- Managing health and safety at AD plants
- Health and Safety legislation
How much will a copy be?
- PDF: FREE for ADBA members. Log in below to view online.
- Printed copy: £119 (excl. VAT)
- PDF: £100*
- Printed copy: £149.95 (excl. VAT)
Please note that purchases are non refundable.
Order your copy by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.