Our popular AD & Biogas News magazine – the only AD and biogas magazine in the UK – is heading for its 20th issue in February. With a circulation now over 7000 its a great way of telling the industry about your project, products and services so make sure to take a look at features schedule for 2014 below and get in touch with our editor or sales team now.
- Small scale AD technology
- Extracting food waste
- AD in the food and drink sector
- Crops for AD
- UK AD & Biogas 2014 preview
- Measuring/controls/monitoring equipment/lab testing
- Engaging local communities
- CHP and gas clean up equipment
- And much more.
Check out the full features list here.
Do you want to contribute?
If you have a case study on any of the above topics or you would like to feed in your expertise, please email our editor Kate O’Reilly now. Don’t forget to add her to your press contact list for any ad hoc news stories.