|Background about this third-party event
Low Carbon Agriculture is a business event for forward thinking farmers, landowners and industry operators, exploring ways to balance sustainable food production with energy and environmental needs.
Supported by ADBA, the 2023 show will feature an exhibition of suppliers. It also features a conference on:
- enhancing biodiversity,
- transitioning to regenerative farming systems,
- niche crops,
- managing energy use and costs,
- decarbonisation of UK heat and power
- maximising of returns from clean energy assets.
- carbon farming
- soil health
- each renewable energy type
- an open debate on reaching Net Zero in agriculture
Farmers and landowners can also join a policy workshop to quiz experts on agricultural, energy and environmental policy.
To register, click here.