MEMBER PRESS RELEASE – Carbogenics to host educational workshop on AD biology – 20 November
Carbogenics, known for its pioneering work in the Anaerobic Digestion (AD) industry, is set to host an educational workshop at 9:30am on 20th November at Wasp’s Nest, The Hive, Nocton Fen Ln, Lincoln LN4 2AY.
Carbogenics, with its rich history of innovation and expertise in tailored biochar solutions for the AD industry, has proven itself to be a trusted leader in this field. Their commitment to sharing knowledge is exemplified by the upcoming AD workshop, which promises to provide participants with a deep understanding of AD fundamentals, ideal for both newcomers and industry veterans.
Key Highlights of the Workshop
The workshop, facilitated by Carbogenics’ AD expert, David Vaughan, is designed to equip participants with essential insights into AD biology and the factors that drive optimal performance. The content includes:
1. Basic Principles of AD: Participants will delve into the core concepts of Anaerobic Digestion, providing a solid foundation for understanding the technology.
2. Feedstock Types and Pre-Treatment: Exploring the diversity of feedstock and the importance of pre-treatment in the AD process.
3. Understanding the AD Biology: A deep dive into the biological aspects of AD, decoding the intricate processes that occur within digesters.
4. Importance of Temperature, pH & FOS/TAC: Discovering the critical role these factors play in ensuring efficient AD.
5. Understanding AD Monitoring: Participants will gain insights into interpreting the numbers and data collected during the AD process.
6. Common Problems and Solutions: Identifying challenges that are frequently encountered in AD and learning proactive strategies to overcome them.
Why Join the Workshop?
Carbogenics’ commitment to advancing sustainable technology is evident in the value they offer to workshop participants. Attendees can expect:
- Local Accessibility
- Refreshments Provided
- Network Building:
- Expert Delivered Training
- Access to Workshop Materials
The Carbogenics’ AD workshop in Lincolnshire promises to be an enlightening experience for all who attend. It is an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of AD and learn from seasoned experts.
Carbogenics is an award-winning cleantech company based in Edinburgh. We produce functional bio-additives from organic waste such as secondary biomass and difficult to recycle paper waste. Our first patent-pending flagship product CreChar® enhances anaerobic digestion and wastewater treatment, and can also be used for soil amendment and carbon sequestration.